The Haunted Nursing Hostel Experience

Our hostel in medical school happened to be just opposite of a nursing hostel. So our rooms overlooked the corridors of the nursing hostel. Needless to say we guys were quite excited initially, but gradually the excitement died when we discovered that it was a senior nursing hostel!

My room happened to be in one end of my hostel. From my window , you could see a room at the end of nursing hostel corridor, which was marked the store room. Nobody stayed there of course.

One night I came back from my duty. It was a long day, and I was extremely tired. I freshened up and sat by the window sipping some cold drink. It was a hot summer night, around 2 am. I suddenly noticed that the store room light was on. The door was closed and so were the windows of the store room, yet I could distinctly make a shape of a lady inside the store room through the window ( the glass was ground glass). That lady appeared to be roaming around in the room.

That was weird, I remember thinking. Since who would be there in the store room, specially at that time? But I was too tired that day, so soon I finished my cold drink and went to sleep.

The next morning I had classes as usual. While returning from classes, I found couple of police vehicles parked outside the nursing hostel. I was curious and inquired.

The officer told me last night a nurse had committed suicide by hanging herself from the fan in store room.

The lady I had seen  was actually going to commit suicide.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Story Behind Ring-a Ring-a Roses

The World’s Most Beautiful Suicide – Woman Jumps Off 86th Floor of Empire State Building

Genesee Hotel Suicide (1942)