Child's Ghost on the Haunted Road in Vadodara

This happened to me in 2013. I was in vadodara working for an IT company.

I remember we went to saw movie "Youngistan" in night show to Race Course Road as the tickets were cheap at that time.

The Movie finished by 1 AM and i was being given a ride by one if my junior as i didn't have bike that time.

It was near a under construction over bridge we saw at turn two policeman along with their TATA Sumo Standing. We asked them the route for makarpura.

After 5 mins of asking the policewala, i saw a child coming on cycle in opposite direction to our bike. He was staring at us , so just to mock him, i told bluntly shouted on him to go to his home or else he'll be kidnapped.

Now after covering like 7-8 Kms on the straight road,I saw that same child again crossing us in opposite direction.I was shocked and was panicked .

I asked the same moment to my junior that he is the same child.He stopped the bike and we immediately turned our head in the opposite direction i.e. backside to see the child but there was no one. The road was all empty .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Story Behind Ring-a Ring-a Roses

The World’s Most Beautiful Suicide – Woman Jumps Off 86th Floor of Empire State Building

Genesee Hotel Suicide (1942)