Haunted Hostel Experience in Kota, Rajasthan

Our hostel was outside a village. We were not even allowed to go out of campus after 9pm. In my room we were four room mates, same was the situation in the room next to me. 

Every night around 12-2 am dogs from the forest gathered below our room's window and started barking. They used to stare at our and our neighbour's windows and bark continuously.

We kept some pebbles on our windows to throw at them whenever they did so. I was the only bhramin in the hostel and i use to wear my holy band called janoi. 

One day accidentally my room partner woke up at 3 am and he saw someone waking in the room. The room was smelling bad. He is a calm person so he didn't shout and observed what that person is doing in our room.

He saw that for five ten minutes he just roamed in our room and then jumped out from our balcony. He immediately understood that it is an inhuman personality. He started to utter hanuman chalisa. 

Next day he narrated the whole incident. We all were scared. There were total eight students in two of our rooms. We all decided to sleep in one room.

We all were talking, it was around 12am and the dogs started barking again at our windows. We threw stones at them so they ran away. Then we decided to sleep. After about one hour all were sleeping and suddenly some thing touched me. I just opened my eyes and saw that one of my friend who was sleeping near me was staring at me. I shook him but he didn't move. He was too terrified. He just said in my ears "he is in the room." I asked him who? but he just kept on saying me "he is in the room". Next day morning everyone was so scared because they saw some old male walking in the room.

This all happened for about a week. I never saw anything. One day my friend suggested me to sleep without my janoi. 

i did as he suggested me. I was awake upto 1am. Suddenly i feel asleep. I didn't remember after how much time but when I opened my eyes i too saw a man walking in our room. It was like a movie. I can't believe my eyes. I was so curious and scared that I immediately stood up and asked who are you. Hearing my voice two of my friends stood up with me. The man walking in our room stopped and turned his face towards us. OMG

He was known to all of us but was dead before some time. I cannot describe who he was because he might still exist and turn up again to me reading his name over here or to anyone reading this story.

Days have passed But we remember that it was proved that day, negative energy do exist.

We brought some hanuman chalisa books and started keeping below our pillows from that day. It had never happened again up till now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Story Behind Ring-a Ring-a Roses

The World’s Most Beautiful Suicide – Woman Jumps Off 86th Floor of Empire State Building

Genesee Hotel Suicide (1942)